10Camaro

New here, names Brandon, I'm 22. Picking up a 95 integra for my fiancé from the wholesale lot at work. As is my nature I can never leave anything stock so ill be using this site to research and get a lot of ideas. My main plan is keep it clean and simple.

Anyways here's pictures of the clean slate I have.

Here's a quick picture of my car. (Which will be under construction this spring as well)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

10Camaro

Thanks. Always been a camaro guy but I got a soft spot for integras.

10Camaro

I really like the color on that camaro
Main reason I bought it and first thing everyone says. It's a first year production color they stopped halfway into the year. From a thread on my camaro forum they only made about 3,000 in that color. I don't remember the exact number but mine is around #1500. The colors called aqua blue metallic. The new "hot wheels" camaro package they came out with is close in color but not the same.

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Nice pick up! What plans do you have for the teg?

10Camaro

Nice pick up! What plans do you have for the teg?
Pretty much keep it simple and clean. First there's a few things I need to tend to mechanically. Like gaskets and things of that nature. As far a mods gonna pick up a front lip. I wunna do some kind of fog lights (I'm kinda fond of the round ones I think there 98-01 fogs?), coilovers, I'm gonna repaint the jmags with gold centers, repaint the valve covers (previous owner painted green to match the car did a bad job) ill probably do that and the timing cover wrinkle red. I like the look and it's simple and clean. Probably some window tint just because I like the temp diff in the summer. Then ill go from there (I.e suspension stuff maybe some performance)

drevans_satx

Dylan
Pretty much keep it simple and clean. First there's a few things I need to tend to mechanically. Like gaskets and things of that nature. As far a mods gonna pick up a front lip. I wunna do some kind of fog lights (I'm kinda fond of the round ones I think there 98-01 fogs?), coilovers, I'm gonna repaint the jmags with gold centers, repaint the valve covers (previous owner painted green to match the car did a bad job) ill probably do that and the timing cover wrinkle red. I like the look and it's simple and clean. Probably some window tint just because I like the temp diff in the summer. Then ill go from there (I.e suspension stuff maybe some performance)
Holy hell. I like you already. So sensible about what you want to do! lol. That usually doesn't happen a lot.

Most newbies are like "yeah breh ima tarbo it in like 3 weeks" They either never do, or buy an ebay kit and come back 4 weeks later with "Turbo problems motor not working HELP!"
I like that your first task is maintenance, I guess if your at the point in life where you can afford a nice car like a Camaro, you would have some sense lol.

Swerve

Shawn
Holy hell. I like you already. So sensible about what you want to do! lol. That usually doesn't happen a lot.

Most newbies are like "yeah breh ima tarbo it in like 3 weeks" They either never do, or buy an ebay kit and come back 4 weeks later with "Turbo problems motor not working HELP!"
I like that your first task is maintenance, I guess if your at the point in life where you can afford a nice car like a Camaro, you would have some sense lol.
Haha tarbo...

10Camaro

Haha thanks. I'd say I'm pretty sensible. So far I'm actually glad to see the kind of people on this site. Ill tell you this, the kind of people I've seen on my local honda forums are nuts and plain disrespectful. So nice to see cool people on here. I'm the kind of person I don't need to go fast just to enjoy my car or anything like that. I respect a clean car no matter what it is or what "numbers" it produces. Lot of people on my camaro forum are always like "shoulda got a V8" (my camaro is a V6) well I got what I wanted. Great on gas and still plenty of power. It's my daily driver (unless it snows I have a lifted grand Cherokee).

As far affording my camaro I got just got lucky. With a little hard work. Went to a tech school for autobody. Ended up finding a job at probably the largest used car dealership in the country. Now little over 2 years I finally got my promotion to painter.

Can't wait to start working on the car. Should be getting it wenseday. Fiance gonna have one hell of a nice car when I'm done. Lol

10Camaro

Here's a picture of my jeep

And here's another of the camaro and my fiancé. I can't wait to take of the tacky chrome grill inserts on the front bumper once I get my ZL1 front end stuff in.

Ill have plenty of pictures of the integra once I pick it up and start working on it this weekend

Swerve

Shawn
Yay a Jeep guy :D heres my xj and woody. The xj has full adjustable Ground Control/ Koni crawling suspension but I got the teg before getting bigger tires or wheels or spacers so its not lifted right now.

drevans_satx

Dylan
Haha thanks. I'd say I'm pretty sensible. So far I'm actually glad to see the kind of people on this site. Ill tell you this, the kind of people I've seen on my local honda forums are nuts and plain disrespectful. So nice to see cool people on here. I'm the kind of person I don't need to go fast just to enjoy my car or anything like that. I respect a clean car no matter what it is or what "numbers" it produces. Lot of people on my camaro forum are always like "shoulda got a V8" (my camaro is a V6) well I got what I wanted. Great on gas and still plenty of power. It's my daily driver (unless it snows I have a lifted grand Cherokee).

As far affording my camaro I got just got lucky. With a little hard work. Went to a tech school for autobody. Ended up finding a job at probably the largest used car dealership in the country. Now little over 2 years I finally got my promotion to painter.

Can't wait to start working on the car. Should be getting it wenseday. Fiance gonna have one hell of a nice car when I'm done. Lol
I know a thing or two about luck haha. Your fiance is one lucky lady! got a clean teg and its being worked on!! And she gets to ride in a good looking camaro, and then toss that jeep in hnnnnggg. I've never been much of an offroad guy, but I have a lot of respect for the rigs that people build for it.