Swerve

Shawn
Swerve....do you like...get Ground Control products for free? Or at least a discount?
They were custom built by my dad. It was his project for a bit I just bought it from him.
And I can buy blem parts (ones that get scratched, labeled wrong etc) for blem price.

drevans_satx

Dylan
Awesome. Does Koni ship you guys struts to package with your springs all in one or how do the Koni/GC combos come to the customers door?

Swerve

Shawn
We order shocks from Koni to be shipped to the shop sleeves and nuts and other hardware from somewhere idk (made in the US tho) and our springs are made for Ground Control by Eibach and shipped to the shop where they are and shipped by one of 4 guys who are all car guys and all of whom I know personally. Awesome guys.

10Camaro

Don't worry about it I don't care haha. As far as the camaro I like th ZL1 front so ill be getting a ZL1 front grill, and XL1 dogfight cutouts on the front bumper too. And a lip. The rear has a carbon fiber wrapped oem spoiler but I plan on getting a spoiler called the havoc it's similar to a NASCAR spoiler. IMO it makes the car look a lot more aggressive. Ill post some pictures when I get home from work. It already has an intake and full exhaust. After all that I have a few things I'm saving for including a remote mount turbo setup made to run off factory engine for a little more fun when I get board. Except its like $6000 so ill be holding off on that for a little while. Trying to save for a house of my own and a wedding eventually haha

Btw I'm DEFF diggin the woody that things awesome!

10Camaro

I know a thing or two about luck haha. Your fiance is one lucky lady! got a clean teg and its being worked on!! And she gets to ride in a good looking camaro, and then toss that jeep in hnnnnggg. I've never been much of an offroad guy, but I have a lot of respect for the rigs that people build for it.
I am also very lucky as well. She enjoys the same hobbies as me. Cars and guns. So we get along very well and can have a lot more fun together.

I'm not really an offroad guy ether but I've always loved the look of a lifted truck or jeep. If I didn't trade in my 04 dodge ram quad cab hemi for the camaro it surely would have been lifted by now.

Couldn't beat the deal on the jeep. It's was clunking under acceleration and previous owner was an idiot. I offered him $700 and he took it. Turns out he or his friend (who owned it before him) washed out the transfer case and gears for the rear shaft were seizing. $150 transfer case from the junk yard with a warranty and haven't had a problem since!

Swerve

Shawn
I am also very lucky as well. She enjoys the same hobbies as me. Cars and guns. So we get along very well and can have a lot more fun together.

I'm not really an offroad guy ether but I've always loved the look of a lifted truck or jeep. If I didn't trade in my 04 dodge ram quad cab hemi for the camaro it surely would have been lifted by now.

Couldn't beat the deal on the jeep. It's was clunking under acceleration and previous owner was an idiot. I offered him $700 and he took it. Turns out he or his friend (who owned it before him) washed out the transfer case and gears for the rear shaft were seizing. $150 transfer case from the junk yard with a warranty and haven't had a problem since!
Awesome dude. Yea my Jeep was bought for 250$ on Ebay because it wouldnt pass smog vause of the cracked header. Just welded it up and it was fine haha

drevans_satx

Dylan

....washed it out...
"Hey Billy-Joe comeober ere and bring me da water hose! This things dirty from da muddin!"

Yeah that's a pretty awesome score! I'm sure if my trucks weren't used for pulling the trailers they'd have a slight lift. We'll the f-250. I think lifted dualleys look silly so the f350 would stay stock.

10Camaro

....washed it out...
"Hey Billy-Joe comeober ere and bring me da water hose! This things dirty from da muddin!"

Yeah that's a pretty awesome score! I'm sure if my trucks weren't used for pulling the trailers they'd have a slight lift. We'll the f-250. I think lifted dualleys look silly so the f350 would stay stock.
Guy was stupid but not that stupid haha washed it out as in took it off roasting and completely submerged the t-case and pretty much washed out the fluid with water.

10Camaro

What do you guys think bout a type r wing? I'm not really diggin the oem low rise. I also like wingless but I don't feel like filling holes and painting. I do enough painting at work haha.

Swerve

Shawn
What do you guys think bout a type r wing? I'm not really diggin the oem low rise. I also like wingless but I don't feel like filling holes and painting. I do enough painting at work haha.
Painting the wing should be easy for you. Do it.

10Camaro

ITR wings are awesome, but it won't cover every hole left behind from your spoiler.
Well looks like ether way I have to fill holes then. I hate leaving things half ass. Guess ill do the trunk when I do the quarter in the summer. It's starting to bubble and I don't want it to rust out. They in perfect condition for a New England car.

XjoEnX

Yep. I was surprised too when I upgraded my spoiler years ago. I settled for some plugs from Home Depot to cover them.