10Camaro

Yep. I was surprised too when I upgraded my spoiler years ago. I settled for some plugs from Home Depot to cover them.
At least to did something I hate people who leave holes and whatever else. I was shittin bricks when I had to drill holes for my camaro spoiler like 2 weeks after I got it lol

10Camaro

Well FINALLY have possession of the car as of yesterday. Had an issue and they wouldn't release the car to me until I had it fixed (rotted filler neck leaking gas) but its mine now. This weekend (pending snow) I should start working on it. If not next weekend because I can't take the camaro out the garage if there's snow on the ground (driveway is a hill and won't be able to get it back in) ill keep updating as I get things done.

10Camaro

Well today I had some free time so I changed the leaking valve cover and put in the be blox cam seal I bought (original rubber one was leaking as well) started wet sanding and buffing the hood but it started snowing so the camaro had to go back in the garage.

Another side not I really like the integra and like how it feels and drives (i just wish it was standard). So I put the jeep up for trade on CL see if I could get any bites and get one. Well not an integra but this guy hit me up and asked to trade his turbo hatch for my jeep. Looks alright and doesn't sound too bad. I found his ad and he's asking $3500. Idk if that's a fair price or not since I just got into Hondas but I know I wouldnt ask for more then $1500 for my jeep. What do you guys think? Should I check it out?

http://newhaven.craigslist.org/cto/3632230642.html

Swerve

Shawn
Idk man... Sounds like it would be a handful...

10Camaro

Idk man... Sounds like it would be a handful...
Yeah idkk ether. From what little we spoke it doesn't seem like it really needs anything mechanical but who knows people bull shit everyday. I'm also worried about 10psi on stock internals. All he said was acl race bearings and rings. Maybe I won't. Or just at least look at it

drevans_satx

Dylan
Yeah idkk ether. From what little we spoke it doesn't seem like it really needs anything mechanical but who knows people bull s*** everyday. I'm also worried about 10psi on stock internals. All he said was acl race bearings and rings. Maybe I won't. Or just at least look at it
1/10, would not trade for god tier Jeep. Shit paint, bad turbo seal (most likely gonna need a rebuild), ricer pod gauges, probably just slapped it on after piecing it together from ebay, etc. and is now selling it.

10Camaro

Little upgrade on the camaro last night after work. Not completely done. Way to dark but only because I put extra coats on because I'm going to scuff them down and clear them. I also have to figure out how I'm gonna do the Chevy emblem.

10Camaro

Plasti dip is the way to go on the emblem.
That's what I did for the chrome trim pieces around the tails. I think I'm going to black the middle out and paint the chrome part to match the car. Seen it before. Looks really good