97' Ek Hatch

cody1018

trade wheels with me
Thanks everyone, I should have some more updates maybe later on this month but as of now nothing other than a new rear wing on the way. And I love these rims jemmie, even tho I like yours as well I still prefer mine

Sent from Wonka's chocolate factory using tapatalk 2

cody1018

Ill be getting a front lip soon enough, funds are tight because I just bought a house. But it'll get a lip on dat bitch when I put ground controls on it
Oh its root beer brown

cody1018

Well I said I'd change out the rear wing and it came in today so what do you guys think of it?

cody1018

Ill post a better pic in a min.
Oh I should be ordering the new bumper tonight as well as the front lip. I got the paint in today so ill have it all swapped out in a couple weeks

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Looks wayy better. I like the look of the CTR wing, but I understand your funds are tight.

Quick question? Which car is better overall, the teg or the ek?

cody1018

The other wasn't a ctr wing but I wish it was. It was a mugen rep. And personally I like the ek a lot better. For one it gets better gas mileage than the teg, its a shorter wheel base and allows for much better cornering. The weight is much more less than the teg allowing for greater acceleration and it had a lot of cabin space. Here these down show off the wing but I just went and took these

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I knew it was a mugen rep. I was saying that you should've gotten the ctr wing :p

Thanks for your input. I'll look for some ek's for sale, but if I happen to find a clean dc4, I'll buy it. Your car really influenced me lol. I'm really desperate for a stick car. Its been so long since I drove a manual. I wanna live my life now before I sign up to be an Air Force cop after I graduate next year. Damn Cody, you're living my dreams haha