97' Ek Hatch

cody1018

Be sure to sign up before you graduate so your not waiting forever. And go for it man they're amazing cars to drive. But you really need to find one with a dohc in it or else you'll be disappointed

Sent from Wonka's chocolate factory using tapatalk 2

Swerve

Shawn
Yea as someone on club civic once said "trying to make a d series faster is like polishing a terd" haha

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Be sure to sign up before you graduate so your not waiting forever. And go for it man they're amazing cars to drive. But you really need to find one with a dohc in it or else you'll be disappointed

That's the plan :thumbs up I just hope they won't make a problem with my extremely flat feet and knee surgery, but none of those affect me when I run/work out.

Lol. I can only afford a SOHC civic. I don't really like buying swapped cars cause my area are mostly hispanics, and I don't trust them 1% cause I am also hispanic lol. Guess I will look for tegs only then...

Swerve

Shawn
Well I have flat feet and use superfeet store bought inserts because if I let them perscribe me custom orthodics it would negate my entry into the military

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I sign up to be an Air Force cop after I graduate next year.
You realize you're picking possibly the worst job the AF has to offer. You'll work gate duty most of the time flagging in personel, if there's a flightline you'll stand there for hours on end doing nothing (suppossed to be guarding planes), and the other times you'll deployed in a shit hole sandtrap. Not to mention you'll work twice as much as most other careers and get paid the same.

But hey you'll get a fancy beret and work with a bunch of bactstabbers trying to get ahead :thumbup:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
You realize you're picking possibly the worst job the AF has to offer. You'll work gate duty most of the time flagging in personel, if there's a flightline you'll stand there for hours on end doing nothing (suppossed to be guarding planes), and the other times you'll deployed in a s*** hole sandtrap. Not to mention you'll work twice as much as most other careers and get paid the same.

But hey you'll get a fancy beret and work with a bunch of bactstabbers trying to get ahead :thumbup:
I am aware that it is kind of a shitty job, but it will be worth it at the end. After I finish my years of service, I want to be a state cop. I feel that being a security forces officer is a good start for the career I am interested in.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I am aware that it is kind of a s***ty job, but it will be worth it at the end. After I finish my years of service, I want to be a state cop. I feel that being a security forces officer is a good start for the career I am interested in.
Well as long as you got a plan, some of my best freinds and roomates from the AF were cops, it seems they always got screwed compared to us assigned to fighter wings.

cody1018

I'm an airforce cop, and its not that bad. Its just some bases are worse than others and our deployments have gotten a lot better

PatEK

i lik that spoon wing better, i'd used to run it on my ek. Genuine or replica? because the genuine tend to tear at the base, so watch out with that

cody1018

Its just replica. Im not entirely too concerned considering I only paid 75 for it.

cody1018

I just ordered a new bumper and lip so that will be off to the paint shop soon

cody1018

I got my bumper in today and I got the lip in two days ago so that's going to be off to paint this week

Jdm Dina

Function with Form
Wow Cody shocked you change cars more than some people change there shorts haha! Looks good brotha! Let see how long this one last with ya!