Forum Noob Posting Pics.

djbigskrilla

Hey all, fairly new to the forum. Been browsing for a little while and just never got around to posting or putting up pics. So figured, why the heck not.
A little about myself. Name's Justin, I'm 33 liv39e in central Louisiana. Outside of the obvious which is being into cars/trucks/bikes I do Dj, and Produce music on the side as a hobby and for fun, and really too much other stuff to get into, lol. This is my first teg, though I have been modifying cars and trucks for quite some time. I started with a 92 Chevy Cavalier that was a beginners project, next was a 91 Toyota Pickup that got wrecked before any real mods began, I later got a 99 Dodge Ram Quad Cab Sport 4x4. I cut my teeth really good on this one I had a custom built 15inch suspension lift done to iit, 15x12x39.5" super swamper tsl tires, full sound system, too many other mods to list to make it daily driven, next up was an 01 s10 xtreme ext cab, lowered 5/6" front/rear, shaved handles, full custom sound system, daily driven. Currently I only have the Teg as a real project, my daily is an 06 GMC Crew Cab, I also tinker and ride a 2013 Harley Davidson Fatbob, and of course the 95 Teg Ls.

Plans for the Teg: replace front bumper, replace rear bumper, replace driver fender, paint, Get all lighting in order with LED's and HID's. Replace seats, and do a full clean on the interior. Get the sound inside the car set. Replace the catback system that is on the car with something that sound much better and not quite so loud. Get the motor situated again (leaking valve cover gaskets leaking oil into spark plug tubes), Possibly look into turbo later on but looking more towards getting it to be a nice daily driver.

List of what is currently done to car:
EXTERIOR
Type R front lip
Removed rear wing
Rear wiper delete
INTERIOR
CompositesFab carbon fiber door inserts
JVC KD-S27 head unit
MTX replacement speakers
4 gauge wired for subs
SUSPENSION
eBay coil over sleeves
Ebiach drop springs
ENGINE
Brian Crower 404 cams
Brian Crower titanium springs and retainers
Stock bottom end
Gsr oil pump
ARP head studs
ARP rod bolts
Short ram intake
Edelbrock header
Custom catback exhaust
Obxr fuel rail
Obxr fuel pressure regulator
Russel fuel pressure gauge
Rebuilt as of 1/24/12 by Steve at CnR
New belts
New gaskets
New water pump
New oil pump
New harmonic balancer
New clutch
New bearings
New piston rings
All fluids flushed

Now on to pics: Sorry for some of the crappy shots these were taking with my cellphone and was running out of daylight.

R13

The other asshole
Looks like you've got quite a project, Look forward to seeing how it turns out!

PatEK

that's a project, but what are the plans?

djbigskrilla

Thanks guys, I appreciate the warm welcome. Paint is really all that's needed at the moment, aside from the few panels that I want to replace because I am really big on fit and finish. The body is straight and ready for final primer and paint. If I can snag the paint from the guy I got it from then she will be something similar to Super Sonic Blue Pearl. Otherwise I will be exploring color combos to go with. Plans are really just to get it running strong and nice. I would really like to have it as a nice daily driver, but I would eventually get kind of bored with it until I put some power in it. I still want it to be a street machine so No all out dragster here, but Turbo or boost in some form is likely to come at some point. The car is really dirty in the pics, I have not had much of an opportunity to begin working on it yet, this will be a slow going project but it will transform.

Ganyon

Just re paint it milano red. I know its not very different, but its a beautiful color.

djbigskrilla

I do not mind the color it is a really nice color although I am much more of a blue person anyhow. I may look into some off beat color combos if i need to. but i do appreciate all the support and options.