Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I haven’t bought it yet

I won it in a fucking giveaway on twitch once... the bitch never gave it to me, I even messaged after a week of waiting and got ignored

Highlighted the clip and notified twitch staff... fucking ignored too

Fraudulent scumbag cunts.

94RS

No fucks given.
Yup, sounds like twitch alright.

I bought the Handsome Collection (2 and pre-sequel HD remakes plus all dlc) for like $10 on sale about a year ago and haven’t managed to play more than 15mins of either.

I already beat 2 on 360 and just can’t be bothered to play anymore :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I had 2 on ps3 back when it came out but I didn’t like it. Ran like shit, boring without DLC’s, etc

Fast forward to about 6 months ago, I bought it on steam and got all the DLC for cheap, plus my brother has played it enough to know how and where to get all the best loot, we put about 100 hours into it. Once you level Krieg up enough to get psycho mutant rampage he’s basically invincible and he does a shit ton of melee damage.

Two rampaging psycho’s running around makes for some damn enjoyable fuckery :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
See, I always just used Maya. Once you level her up, her “suspended in air” power starts catching enemies on fire and returning lost health to you if they die.

Back on the topic of bikes... this is why the wheels came off.

Not as great as the RB wheels, but I had those spoke covers sitting since like 2015 and it looks better than rust :lol:

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
New spark plug, still no spark. Ordered a new coil already. Hopefully that does it, otherwise I’m out of ideas :lol:

Wheels are back on aaaandddd now I have no brakes. Rear brake rod bent somehow and the bolt that holds the front drum lever on went missing :lol:

R13

The other asshole
If that doesn’t work follow it deeper, perhaps a rectifier, or the stator, whatever generates the signal for the ignition pulse

94RS

No fucks given.
If the stator is bad, the engine is junk as far as I’m concerned :rolf:

Rectifier and CDI are only like $5 each. Hell, the “high performance” coil was only $6 in amazon :lol:

R13

The other asshole
How convenient :lol:

There’s a way to check the wire coming out of the stator, if the coil doesn’t work I’d go straight to that before anything else

94RS

No fucks given.
New coil in, still no spark. Tested stator with a multimeter, still good. So I guess it’s either CDI or rectifier.

Since that shit didn’t work, I swapped the original shocks back onto the KZ.

And put the lower shocks from the KZ on the C70.

Had to pull of the exhaust since it was rubbing the swing arm, but that shit isn’t running anyway, sooo..... :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Can actually put the fucking kickstand down now without worrying about it falling over though. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Gotta love that, that fucking Vulcan that sat around here was like that

My favorite is the kickstands that don’t fold out far enough and will fold back up and fall over if it’s not on a perfect surface.

That shit alone will make me sell a bike :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Partially my fault. The footrest on the Lifan sits lower than the original Cub footrest, and the kickstand connects where the peg is.

I put a billet kickstand made for an XR/CRF50 on there because it looked a hell of a lot better than the Chinese junk that came on the footrest.... but it’s a bit longer.

94RS

No fucks given.
Well... new CDI in, started up after a few minutes. Ran for 5-10 then died after a few revs (probably need to adjust carb). Now now I can’t get it started again.

Hopefully it’s just flooded :lol: