Havok114 97 EK HATCH

Havok114

I really don't want too I know it has potential all it needs is a good paint job and it's set , but I'm working on a trade right now

Sent from my pager

PatEK

i really like this ek, and those xxr's look the part. just a new lip and a bit of paint and it's perfect

Havok114

Cut the bumper I think it looks good

Sent from my pager

OneFastGSR

I like it! My older brother had a ek hatch that he did h22a swap in and stuff which is what got me into hondas. I gotta get a hatch one day. His hatch was bone stock jdm h22a with stripped interior raped the hell out of my built b18c5 integra pulled on my integra as if he was boosted or something

Havok114

I like it! My older brother had a ek hatch that he did h22a swap in and stuff which is what got me into hondas. I gotta get a hatch one day. His hatch was bone stock jdm h22a with stripped interior raped the hell out of my built b18c5 integra pulled on my integra as if he was boosted or something
Thanks :) , I've never really looked into h series I'm more of a b series guy don't much of a k series fan either lol , but I use to hate Hondas honestly until I got my integra and it all started from there lol

Sent from my pager

PatEK

hahaha, ok cool to hear. the H22 is a good torque engine, but i love the revving of the B aswell.
i love my ITR, but compared to H swapped EK orso it's slow as fuck