1990 Acura Integra LS Powersteering leak help

JoeyHasAnNtegra

Hey, I just made a profile and need some serious help w my car. Speedometer not working and wipers won't work. I think I may have a short or something. I need the schematics for the wipers. Just talked to a guy at O'Reily and he said the battery terminal on the negative is bad. Loose and stuff. But lastly, I have a leak on the right side of my car. It's red, I'm assuming it's the PS fluid. Only leaks when car is on. I just bought some prestone PS fluid + leak stop. Hopefully this will work. Low on cash so I couldn't get autozone brand Honda PS + leak stop. It says on the back its combatible w most foreign models so I went w it. Can anyone help?

g6qwerty

Is your car an automatic or manuel, cause if its an automatic it could be transmission fluid, the dip stick is right next to your battery and kind of hard to get to. Also for your windshield wipers not working their is a integrated control module with capacitors in it that like to fail and leak and destroy the circuits which controls your wipers interment features and oil pressure light.
Also for windshield wipers not working I've had the arm that moves the wipers come lose and also the linkage fail and pop off. Also could be a bad wiper switch or motor.