Someone was trying to break into my car!

ImElvis

Sup yo'
Similar thing happen to me except I have no alarm. I was working, a guy got into my locked car without breaking anything, co-worker came out saw him and he took off by the time I came out to find everything was in original state. Now I park more carefully, even at school me and my friends all park like super close to each other so basically you couldn't steal the car without one of the front or rear cars moving out of the way and my friends cars have security like 2-ways and quick-release wheels, my club is placed so that you can't sit down nor get into the driver seat, and a tight bike lock from the clutch to the steering wheel. At home I just garage it.

OLDSKOOLACURA

the best thing for you is put your car in a storage garage. it will cost money but when you're at work you know it's in a tightly locked mini garage.

kleenkreativ

Man, it just saddens me that our society is so fucked up, that this is a regular occurrence anymore.
Our parents and their parents probably remember a time when they could leave the keys iin the car, unlocked, and no one would take a second glance. People are so shady anymore. I would never mess with someone else's car (unless they wronged me and it was somehow the only way to extract revenge! lol)

That said, I'm really glad my RSX has the ignition disabler and an alarm.
Luckily, I live in the nice part of my town and don't have too much to worry about, for the most part.

paoloDa92

someone tried breaking in to my car too, after that told my dad to park his car outside and im parking mine in the garage :)

g8bmet

mine was stolen before i could even get it registered to my name. i have her back now though. just trying to put her back together.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Put a fake (or real) camera on your house to facing your car if you want. Or buy a boot for the car so they cant drive it :lol:

kleenkreativ

On a related note, there's an episode of this show "It's Effin' Science" (on G4) where they put an ejector seat in the car, so that when it was started improperly, you went flying out the top (it was a convertible, obviously.)
They also did one that had an ultrasonic device in it that emitted a very high pitched frequency that pretty much disabled anyone inside the car....pretty hilarious and awesome. :)