Fuel pump relay

Coak13y

I need to get a fuel pump relay anyone have a cheap one for sale that i could buy?
or know where i can get one cheap?

LittleB10

i have an old one some where...the back needs resoldered though....i got a new one at rockauto.com they have them under their main fuses/sensors for like 40-60 bucks but check under their universal relays and u can get it for 26 bucks.i got their universal and works great. they are located in wisconsin and i'm in pa and only took two days to get here. they have good prices on all parts for all cars. im going to junkyard today for parts i'll see if i can find one.

Coak13y

i have an old one some where...the back needs resoldered though....i got a new one at rockauto.com they have them under their main fuses/sensors for like 40-60 bucks but check under their universal relays and u can get it for 26 bucks.i got their universal and works great. they are located in wisconsin and i'm in pa and only took two days to get here. they have good prices on all parts for all cars. im going to junkyard today for parts i'll see if i can find one.
Ill check it out
And ok kool lmk, I would go to a junk yards but the ones around here you ask for a part and they go get it and they charge an arm and a leg if I'm going to travel to a junk yard it better be worth it

Last edited: