Submit for April '12 ROTM

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
This is my month! I need to get some photos of the new mod's and renew my post, but I'm going hard this month

whitedc4

How about an under construction vehicle?
Engine bay just doesn't have anything in it. And my interior is gone as well lol

Army74D

gtavila_
You gotta enter your own vehicle? Concieted status.. Lol. Another forum I used to be on (for 5th gen Civics); members would enter a car that wasn't theres and then everyone would vote on 5 that were worthy. The 5 would be picked, then members would vote the winner out of those 5. That made more sense if you ask me.. Sorry, just throwing out my two cents.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
You gotta enter your own vehicle? Concieted status.. Lol. Another forum I used to be on (for 5th gen Civics); members would enter a car that wasn't theres and then everyone would vote on 5 that were worthy. The 5 would be picked, then members would vote the winner out of those 5. That made more sense if you ask me.. Sorry, just throwing out my two cents.
It's called friendly competition. What wouldn't make sense, is arbitrarily picking random cars of unknown modification that belong to other people. It makes more sense for people to take pride in their own hard work.
I'll toss my hat in the ring, it's been a while
Added.

Last edited:

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
So it's the first 5 that make it? Then it would be more of a popularity contest, people like ZOOYOST would never get a vote because I've never heard of them