Car Sponsors For Real??

00GSRfullbuild

I got mine from carsponsors.com they only charge you 100 bucks a year to represent you and now they are associated with nopi.com and you can get up to 50% off any parts they have on there site. IDK if anyone has been over to nopi.com lately but they have stuff from password:jdm and good ass prices. Thats just a example.

I got my fujita cold air for 140 bucks, from them. Aas Samari said they also hav mishumoto so you can get a rad n fan for like 300 bucks all together. Sorry for spelling errors.

I guess i can say so far, i hadnt been boned from giving carsponsors.com my card. They really did only charge me 1 time. It hasnt been a year yet. They also do truly have deals where you can "work for parts" Obviously nothing is ever free, you hav to look into it but you either go to car shows or promote online somehow.

Anyways, thats wat info i have.

phatintegra

Banned
Car Sponsorship approach me back in 2004 at a show can't remember if it was HIN or Nopi. I came on board with them. Did it for a year and I left. I got 100% free stuff like dash kits, underglow, B&G springs, the biggest one was free tires from Dunlop. The Dunlop tires paid off. I had a prime spot in Car Sponsorship booth at HIN in D.C.