Stanley jdm 1 piece retrofit

92_JDM

What's up CI. I was wondering if those who has retrofit their jdm 1 piece headlights. How was the output. What kind of projector did you use or recommend to use. If you have it retrofit, can you post up pictures at night to show the output of the beam.

Thanks!

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Output is vague. Oem lenses aren't designed to allow light to pass unobstructed on usdm models. Still better than halogens, but produce a frightening amount of glare to oncoming drivers. The oem lenses scatter light from halogen bulbs and reflector bowls to give it a softer beam, less hot spots and more coverage.

To maximize hid retrofits or halogen projectors requires a lense change. Notice how all new cars or hid/ halo projector equipped cars only have clean plastic/glass lenses?

This is the only reason why I haven't put my d2s hid projectors into my ef because I haven't purchased clear lenses yet.

You can find your retrofit needs at the retrofit source or google. There's shit tons of info if you search.

92_JDM

Output is vague. Oem lenses aren't designed to allow light to pass unobstructed on usdm models. Still better than halogens, but produce a frightening amount of glare to oncoming drivers. The oem lenses scatter light from halogen bulbs and reflector bowls to give it a softer beam, less hot spots and more coverage.

To maximize hid retrofits or halogen projectors requires a lense change. Notice how all new cars or hid/ halo projector equipped cars only have clean plastic/glass lenses?

This is the only reason why I haven't put my d2s hid projectors into my ef because I haven't purchased clear lenses yet.

You can find your retrofit needs at the retrofit source or google. There's s*** tons of info if you search.
I see, im planning to sand down the lense so it act like a clear lense just around the projector. What that work or better to just buy a clear lense and replace the oem lense?