Post a pic of your latest purchase.

94RS

No fucks given.
That or just move the same speed everyone is going...??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That wouldn't work here... Everytime I'm on the interstate (70mph), I can be doing 85mph and still get passed like I'm doing 20-30 under the limit :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
That wouldn't work here... Everytime I'm on the interstate (70mph), I can be doing 85mph and still get passed like I'm doing 20-30 under the limit :rolf:

If I'm in the mustang I'm that asshole hauling ass at 90-95 :lol: That's right in the sweet spot of the rev range in 5th gear. That's also where I get the best mpg.

Noneed2Hate

Purchased a house and some tools, got a garage along with the house so now I have a place I can work out of finally without worrying about cleaning up or leaving tools out.

R13

The other asshole
Holy shit that's a tight garage :lol:

I have almost the same little impact. Really nice for small bolts and screws.

Noneed2Hate

Holy s*** that's a tight garage :lol:

I have almost the same little impact. Really nice for small bolts and screws.
It's a single car detached garage from my house, but I'll take what I can get. I guess it kind of works with the integra being as small as it is. Though I can't imagine working on anything bigger in that garage.

R13

The other asshole
My garage is pretty tight as well, I only work on stuff in it when I have to :lol: otherwise it goes to the shop where there's air tools, and 3ft on either side.

One day when the grandfather croaks I'll sell the old shop and go build one big enough for a couple of semi trucks :lol: Then that'll be my toy storage. Probably gonna build a small studio type area in it with a balcony and some couches up top to chill and overlook it all :lol:

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Hi everyone, just perusing and thought I'd share some of my new shinys for the BRZ.

Let me know how you like those stop techs, I'm torn between those or the NS400 and even possibly ponying up for the HC+800

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Hi everyone, just perusing and thought I'd share some of my new shinys for the BRZ.

Bell helmets are nice man. Was going to get the RS7 BELL but didnt fit me as well as the Arai.

Let me know how you like those stop techs, I'm torn between those or the NS400 and even possibly ponying up for the HC+800

i would go with Hawk pads or carbotech. Mu pads IMO are kind of weird in feel. They have high initial bite but feel meh after.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Bell helmets are nice man. Was going to get the RS7 BELL but didnt fit me as well as the Arai.

i would go with Hawk pads or carbotech. Mu pads IMO are kind of weird in feel. They have high initial bite but feel meh after.
Hm, the S2000 forum shits on Hawk pads all the time but raves about Carbotechs, might check them out, they're just expensive

Ryan659

Hm, the S2000 forum shits on Hawk pads all the time but raves about Carbotechs, might check them out, they're just expensive

I've had hawk on my teg with no complaints. Plenty of bite. Didn't go with them for the S and kind of regretting it lol. I was looking for something with less dust than HPS

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
I've had hawk on my teg with no complaints. Plenty of bite. Didn't go with them for the S and kind of regretting it lol. I was looking for something with less dust than HPS

What did you go with?

I don't track the car but I do go back road driving and I'm quite hard on the pads so I need something that can take some heat

Ryan659

What did you go with?

I don't track the car but I do go back road driving and I'm quite hard on the pads so I need something that can take some heat

http://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=2000014&cc=1434327&jnid=358&jpid=59

These ones I believe. It's the first time I've had to put new pads (and rotors) on the S so I'm not positive of how it should feel compared the teg or accord. It just feels like they are grinding...... even though the rotor is still smooth.

Last edited:

Ryan659

What do you mean by grinding?

Like the feeling in the pedal where there is something between the pad and the rotor when there isn't. It's not major, but just not smooth

I'm going to remove the tires tomorrow and check it out. I can share if I find anything if you'd like.

Last edited: