Official DSLR Photography Thread

tork_sd89

Baywatch
Bro it only shows up in some pics but doesn't look different in person. Probably colision repair from a previous owner. Car came with a genuine acura replacement parts booklet and there was an accident on record. Thug life.

But yea i broke those out because I don't want to touch the suede with bare hands and my steering wheel cover is too big to get a good grip on the wheel. It's cool for DD but for back road fun I wanted a firm grip haha

R13

The other asshole
I always drive the mustang with those gloves :lol:

But my steering wheel is Leather wrapped so the gloves eliminate sweating... plus in the winter the metal shift knob sucks dick to grab onto, and it gets too hot for comfort in the summer time... even if you cover it up because the trans gets so hot it just heats up the shifter

R13

The other asshole
Billet shifter problems :lol:

whitedc4

Glad to see I'm not the only one who drives with mechanix gloves sometimes :lol:

Those do look pretty rad though... kinda makes me wanna track down a common camera from the late 60s and get some legit vintage vibes going.

The 90s look is pretty sweet though :thumbs up

Is your door a different color? :lol:
should just make a pinhole camera......they're amazing with vintagy looking photos after develop

whitedc4

a friend and i attempted water drop macro stuff. i kinda want to do more now.:)

in fact i might set it back up again lol