Most recent picture of your car!

R13

The other asshole
I was thinking about just getting the dusichin and an electric power washer with the wand that will work with it for about $180 total :lol:

I have an electric power washer, but the wand is dog shit, and the power switch is broken off and needs to be glued back anyway.

R13

The other asshole
Started to miss it, haven't really driven it since I got the F4.

One of these days I'll have a carport tall enough to put the f***er under, surprisingly not that easy to cram an 8ft tall truck under most carports :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
If you can find a gas pressure washer cheap enough, go with that. My electric one barely had enough pressure (1650psi) to lay down a thick enough foam while not going through the soap in under a minute.

It's fine for what it is, but it's not like that shit you see on the Chemical Guys videos... Overpriced scene fags. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I have a gas one, I just didn't want that much power blasting away since black and red are two sensitive ass colors :lol:

R13

The other asshole
there is no soft with that one, it's a beast. Not sure what psi but it's powerful enough that it blows the seals out of it if you let off the trigger for a couple seconds too long :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
there is no soft with that one, it's a beast. Not sure what psi but it's powerful enough that it blows the seals out of it if you let off the trigger for a couple seconds too long :rolf:
Electric it is... :rolf:

You'll need something bigger than 1650psi for sure though

R13

The other asshole
I was thinking the Sun Joe SPX3000 2030psi, it's got good reviews and it's only $152.