What should i do for a new engine????? serious answers please

afee757

i was thinking of droping a k20 in my 2 door 1999 integra should i do this or does any body have better sugestions.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
K24 Bottom end, K20Z1 Head and transmission. Boost and you have yourself the most godly engine honda ever shoulda built

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
well i mean depends on your budget and what you want to accomplish...me personally the car is already setup for a b series, just keep it that way

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
no all b series motors bolt up into an integra...on a side note you may want to consider getting prothane inserts to stiffen up the oem mounts so the motor doesnt flay around a ton

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
serious answer:

i still think the REAL j swapped teggys are sick, get a custom hood and people will suck yo dick 24/7

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
k swaps are expensive as shit. could near you up to 10k probably cheaper if you do lots of searching i think theres a website that has a kswap kit for like 5k

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Buddy just did a stock k20 swap in his 99 SI, he has over 6k in a stock swap. That to me isn't very logical, I am not a fan of K series mainly because of the ass raping you will encounter, when buying parts to swap it in. Not a fan of the J series either. My buddy Tim is one of the first ones to do this in an Integra, aside from running no hood or cutting your hood to fit, it didn't seem all that fast. I think thats in part to the extra weight of the J compared to a B or even K. You can now get mounts that allow you to close the hood, however you have just allowed your oil pan to touch the ground.

Like someone else said for the cost of swapping in either a K or J, you can have a turbo B and be faster then either of those stock swaps.