Colorado Meet 'Chat Thread'

bradster101

So this is opening up because we had too many off topic conversations in the regional forum. So from now on all MHI bickering, arguing, questions, etc... go in here. Only post in the regional 'Colorado Meet' if you have ideas about a future meet.

Thanks

gs300cky

RANT STARTING NOW!!

UIDBJBIERFOIEFF..... HDEGJIEBFIIIFIHGFEHFJHFHNFWFE ...WDHUIHFHHJFKHF,. IHFHNFJKSDBOWE
ok thats it thanks for reading my rant. jk

so i say we start a rule where if you get all butt hurt over jokes and crap then dont join in the chat. or if ppl are gonna whine about this person or that person save it for a nice little PM!!! no offense to anyone but it got annoying reading 3 pages of bitch fights ya know?

anyone wanna set some guidelines or ideas lol?
now im done with that rant episode

Kinta94

RANT STARTING NOW!!

so i say we start a rule where if you get all butt hurt over jokes and crap then dont join in the chat. or if ppl are gonna whine about this person or that person save it for a nice little PM!!! no offense to anyone but it got annoying reading 3 pages of bitch fights ya know?

anyone wanna set some guidelines or ideas lol?
now im done with that rant episode
X2 on this idea

bradster101

yea thats kinda what I was thinking... Most of us in there know that were all joking and even if we arent dont take it personal and let it be. Were all hear for the same reason

So let this be the dont give a shit area of our club haha

Kinta94

agreed.

So brad have you upgraded anything on your gsr head?
like valve springs, valves ect...

bradster101

my build thread one doesnt work?

Nope, prolly will this summer when I rebuild but I ordered fogs the other day but they havent shipped yet, other than that and going lower I dont have plans anytime soon

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
yea thats kinda what I was thinking... Most of us in there know that were all joking and even if we arent dont take it personal and let it be. Were all hear for the same reason

So let this be the dont give a shit area of our club haha
Key words. lol

Sup errebody?? pretty excited, got my gauge from tyler, gonna paint the rims on em so they match, hopefully install saturday or something...

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Wait so you got your parts you finally wanted :shock: x5

Are you painting you meshies?
Most of em haha, i'l get pics up when im not a sickie..

And eventually yes, black with the lip polished. talking about the gauge rims tho lol