CI Official DB2 Squad Thread

dlo253

ugh. limited fonts on this computer...for some reason i cant get the downloaded ones to work. I need my other computer haha. i got a couple designs so far tho. post em in a little

dlo253

Here's a couple quick ones.. Need to get my other computer fixed so i have all my fonts. Any other ideas?

dlo253

k u want the stripes laid out like that too? Or, the top one, but just use that font? lol

dlo253

do you have the name of that font? its kinda hard to mess with it very well unless i have the actual font. but here are a couple. 2 are basically the same but ones a little bit thicker. i can clean it up tho if i get the font

dlo253

alright, wait on some feedback from the others and go from there. how would we go about getting those printed tho? the decal guys around here just do like basic decals. because the different colors are touching...will that be a problem or are the guys around here just lame? lol

dlo253

sweet deal. now we just need to figure out what ones we want to print. and how many we will make. keep it somewhat exclusive ya know. lol

hgocasca

level 77 troll
DA9 FTMFW!!!! Just kidding. Talon, how's the progress going on yours? I'm too lazy to check thru all your posts

DA9 FTMFW!!!! Just kidding. Talon, how's the progress going on yours? I'm too lazy to check thru all your posts
It has it's ups and downs...
I got the side mirror done today and the oil changed. So that was good.
I found a battery box, now I just need to figure out how to mount it where I want it.

A lot of bad shit though:
I have an oil leak somewhere
I need a pass axle(It's under warranty, its not even 3 months old)
I need to install the new slim line fan because the other one's motor is dead(I'm running on 1 10" fan at the moment)
I need tires
I need a camber kit
the body needs the front end re-aligned, driver side fixed from that asshole in the parking lot, and the whole car needs paint
The b17 could use a rebuild
then there is little shit all over the place...

Thus is the life of the G2 enthusiast.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
I couldn't agree more, I'm in the same boat, another day, another repair, I'm getting hx rims put on Tuesday, oil change, test pipe, and some adjustments to smooth out my 2-3k rpm stutter, and tranny flush. Do you ever go north to Colorado?