Custom Egg shaped by Rob Kamp, Ultra Lite Surfboards

7'x23"x3"
single concave to twin vee bottom
Single fin, old skool as a b!tch
GoPro camera mount
Grateful Dead artwork

Just in time for hurricane season...:mrgreen:

Jabes

its a Turbonetics T04E Big-Shaft 50-Trim T3/T4 with a T04E50 compressor wheel, polished "E"-style compressor cover (3" inlet, 2" outlet). Big-shaft (5/16") Stage III turbine, .48 a/r Garrett-spec T3 turbine housing with a 4-bolt flange on the outlet, the guy i bought it from on ebay said it was recently rebuilt and the shaft feels tight to me, Im just tryin to figure out if i need to run a restrictor on the oil inlet or not.

and im guessing thats a boost controler? looks nice what brand?

Last edited:

Army74D

gtavila_
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. whered you get that puffcorn at?!
They sell them at just about every liquor store and grocery store now.
I specifically got these at SafeWay.
They are by far the best thing to come out of Frito-Lay. They go stale super fast though, so you gotta eat them quick. :headbang:

AlexD

J13 sooo mad
its a Turbonetics T04E Big-Shaft 50-Trim T3/T4 with a T04E50 compressor wheel, polished "E"-style compressor cover (3" inlet, 2" outlet). Big-shaft (5/16") Stage III turbine, .48 a/r Garrett-spec T3 turbine housing with a 4-bolt flange on the outlet, the guy i bought it from on ebay said it was recently rebuilt and the shaft feels tight to me, Im just tryin to figure out if i need to run a restrictor on the oil inlet or not.

and im guessing thats a boost controler? looks nice what brand?

Just run a 3an line to the turbo, no need for a restrictor. And yes, its a grimmspeed boost controller

Those cheetos rock.

new in the mail

JemmieN

not a girl lol
Two of these

Just happened to run out of the sh*t that keeps me clean at the same time. I might go buy more orange juice though

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I've always wanted to play it ever since I beat AC1 months ago, but at the time, it was like $40 and I didnt feel it was worth it. I found on Amazon last week that they had a buy 2, get 1 free special, so those 3 games were a total of $65. I wanted Dantes Inferno instead of Red Dead Redemption, but the stupid gay work computer told me to turn on cookies, and I tried everything, but couldnt, and my phone couldnt get the deal, so by the time I got home to do it, Dantes Inferno was off the list. It was $10 cheaper too. wheres my rage face at