Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
I think I may need a longer rear shock. The one now bottoms out over small pebbles :lol: Either that or a shock extension mount, but I can't find a cheap one.

R13

The other asshole
Shit, If I was closer to you I'd make a trip over and make one, I'm making mount extensions for the new subframe on the yamaha.

I need to stop looking at this thread before I buy a Ruckus.
You know you wanna :mrgreen:

Also, Incase anyone drops in this thread and doesn't have a bike, You're welcome to still post if you wanna, We won't flame you. :lol:

treeafodo

Austin
Lol.. Is my fake Ruck making you want one?
I guess so haha. Reading about these bikes and pictures of them definitely do. The cooter scooter is awesome. I almost bought one last year with profit sharing from work, but got a whitewater kayak instead.

R13

The other asshole
Nah, The oem fatty, It's a little rusty and has a dent in it but it's fixable, I may polish it but idk, I don't really like having a big chrome obnoxious fat pipe.

94RS

No fucks given.
Obnoxiously loud 2T? I guess that swarm of bees are pretty pissed :lol: I'll have to get a sound clip of my LeoVince soon. I think it's pretty damn loud for being a 49cc... Especially compared to the weak ass stock exhaust.

R13

The other asshole
I meant the big obnoxiously shiny pipe, :lol: it will be loud no matter what with the shorty silencer I have to go on it.

94RS

No fucks given.
New ones go for about 3k. Around here, used stock ones go for about 1600-1800. That's why I bought a clone, brand new with 0.3miles it was 1400 with TTT and dealer fees, plus all I've done to it, I'm at about 1800ish.

The motor's stock besides the exhaust, but I've gps'd it at 52mph. Stock Ruckus' (real ones) max at maybe 35mph. So I'm fine with my Rota Ruckus and I don't give a damn if anyone talks shit about it being a clone :lol:

Last edited:

treeafodo

Austin
Ok, thanks. I'll do some research on them. I plan on doing a serious overhaul on my teg during the summer and will need a cheap way to get to work and my girlfriend's house.

94RS

No fucks given.
Big thing with 49cc scoots... Get used to being passed if you end up getting one. I usually just laugh or wave like a smartass to the people that get pissy and go around... Idgaf :lol:

2kdb7

Big thing with 49cc scoots... Get used to being passed if you end up getting one. I usually just laugh or wave like a smartass to the people that get pissy and go around... Idgaf :lol:
Ha that's how I feel on my bike. I saw a license plate frame that said "get mad I <3 going slow" so thought about getting one