Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
I don't think so... Then again, the XB doesn't even have a plate light.

My Integra's plate lights are brighter than that though :lol:

R13

The other asshole
The camera dims it down a lot. If I could ride backwards I could almost use mine as a headlight :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Still waiting on word from the employment agency about the glass plant. Gonna call Monday and see if they can give me a status update.

In the meantime it's rideable it seems. Everything seems to be functioning. I don't know if it's because this one only likes to have the shit revved out of it, or if I just suck, but I've killed it twice pulling away from stop signs :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I've adjusted them, it's not that, it's like the throttle has deadzone. I've removed all of the slack from the cables, but the throttle doesn't respond for the first little bit, then it jumps to like 2500-3k. You just crack the bitch and launch it at 3-4K :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Such a derpy looking bike.... And that's coming from the person whose bike looks like an angry insect :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I like the way it looks from the front, but I agree the rest of it looks like derpy ass 90s shit :lol:

The tank shape/position just makes no sense.

94RS

No fucks given.
The front is the derpy part to me :rolf:

I'm sure I'd think otherwise if I sat on it though. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Though the double bubble looks like a fivehead with a tumor..... It's the combination of the squared fender that looks like the bike is sticking a tongue out, the fang shaped air scoops, and the headlights that look like an old pair of Oakley sunglasses flipped upside down.

R13

The other asshole
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

I like the psycho looking wide-eyed reflector shrouds in the headlights. Reminds me of the RC.