Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I was cranking the shit out of the F4 earlier hoping it would randomly fire and it backfired and shot a massive blue/purple flame :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.

Someone doesn't understand that bike....

They made 100 of those 1190RS', making it 15x more rare than a Desmosedici RR, and a new 1190RS costs less than what a used Desmo goes for. Not only that, but a bike that was built by a company that consisted of a 6 or 7 people at the time is just as competitive as a huge company like Ducati.

Please, tell us more about how we're the douchenozzles.

R13

The other asshole
"Yeah well my boss says ur old ass buwell ain't shit compared to the rc390 or the 797 monster that makes a killer 73hp... just 12 more hp than kirt's shitty old XR"

94RS

No fucks given.
I mean, if we're comparing the "on paper" factory numbers.... XB9's were rated 91hp.

Mine probably makes mid-high 80s to the wheel with the K&N filter, 07+ airbox, race pipe and race ECM.

Of course, there's that thing people always forget about known as "torque." Which Harley's have more than enough of :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Nobody needs torque, that's just unnecessary. Now an i4 that can barely drag itself down a flat road below 4K rpms... that's what everyone needs :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
You're right.... Who needs to be able to ride down the road in 5th gear at 1500rpm without bogging?

I'm gonna the XB and get a gixxer.