Selling the GS-R...

R13

The other asshole
Let's start some controversy! :mrgreen:

Selling my integra, and why I'm thinking about finally doing it:

>It's been sitting in my driveway for ~2 weeks.
>I want a motorcycle.
>I can't afford motorcycle. :lol:
>I like my gsr but I don't love it.
>It doesn't get chicks, it gets damaged in parking lots.
>I hate that I can't care for it entirely properly and I don't want to see it go downhill.

On the plus side:

>It's been incredibly reliable in it's 3 years and 5 months of service to me.
>Super practical, you can fit tons of stuff in the back such as: complete engines, full/half stack guitar amps, Giant s***ty old TVs.
>It's opened my eyes and taught me there's more to the car world than v8s and loud exhaust.
>I wouldn't know any of you faggots if not for this car. Not sure if that's actually a plus or not. :lol:
>No power steering means muscles, muscles mean you get wet panties thrown you (obvsly).
>b****es will love it because it says GS-R in big aggressive letters on the back and R means it's faster than a faggoty little civic.
>Big wing for all the downforces.
>Vtec yo.

Now on to what I'd be selling it for:

2000-2006 Honda RVT1000R RC51, a mere 131 bhp of HRC vtwin, AMA championship winning, knee shredding, panty dropping, power.

Sound clip:

https://youtu.be/04JKX_vlePE?t=30s

Laguna Seca:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RlxqC4cQJE

And finally the ever so popularly named "s***box":

Discuss.

Last edited:

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Kurt I'm buying your integra, if you'd text me once in a while you'd know that. Also, if you'd freaking ask to hang out instead of being a punk you'd know that too. <3

Sent from my iPhone 10 using Tapatalk

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Just sell the fucking thing already and buy whatever shitty bike you want. For fucks sake, I said I was going to sell my Mazda and it was gone in a week, you've been tooling around with selling this pos since you've been on the forum.

Keep the mustang for a DD, at least it could reliably pull a bike trailer if you needed it to.

R13

The other asshole
:rolf:

I like how no one here or on Facebook is trying to stop me, everyone's just thinking about buying it. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Keep the mustang for a DD, at least it could reliably pull a bike trailer if you needed it to.
Wait, how the f*** would I do that? Have you seen where the gas tank is mounted in a mustang? Integra would be better for pulling a bike trailer.

Luckily I can just borrow the f-150 for that shit. :mrgreen:

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
They just mount the bar between the tank and bumper connecting across the rear frame.

The Integra would die trying to pull anything but a set of tires.

R13

The other asshole
Oh... well s*** that works I suppose. :lol:

You're making it easier to think about selling it. :mrgreen: