Need Help Hood won't latch

nodnive

I'm trying to find out the distance from the firewall to the hood latch hole. My 1994 integra has been hit in the front and the damage was miner. Changed the bumper head lights etc. had slight damage to front radiator support around the right head light but thats all that i can tell. the hood was bent slightly but it will not close. The latch loop hits the front support as if the hood is to long. But it does not look like the front support is bent in. Can someone help and tell me the distance from the firewall to the back side of the opening for the latch.

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
does the hood stay in the open like if you popped the hood or is it not latched at all?

Stopsign32v

Follow the cable to where the hood latches and take a screw driver and push the metal clip down and towards the left. I have to do this sometimes, mine gets stuck.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
dosent take much to push it in, id measure minei have the jdm front

cted

My Chevrolet be bangin'
Follow the cable to where the hood latches and take a screw driver and push the metal clip down and towards the left. I have to do this sometimes, mine gets stuck.
i have to do that too sometimes. but luckly i can just use my finger.

nodnive

does the hood stay in the open like if you popped the hood or is it not latched at all?
It wont latch at all. The hood loop hits the support before it latches. Trying to get the distance from firewall to hood latch hole to see if the support is bent in.