01 acura integra ls 4d

euneek7

Euneek7/db7
Hi! Im Eran 19yrs old from SD. I have no idea what are the basic step to make a project car. I like to make it classy/vip acura 4d ls. Help me out. Just need some ideas and comparison details. Thanks!

dlo253

Looks like you accidentally made 2 identical threads. Browse other members builds for inspiration, lots of nice cars here. Don't be afraid to ask questions, just make sure you search before making a new thread. You would be surprised how many people come here daily and ask questions that are easily found by a quick search.

euneek7

Euneek7/db7
Alright! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

euneek7

Euneek7/db7

Got my blowing fuse for my icy cold ac.

euneek7

Euneek7/db7
@dlo253 right now i'm fixing mechanical things to be done/replace/repair before i put my coils and wheels. I need to make sure all mechanical stuffs are pretty good condition before i put a lot of mods.

phenom3030

@dlo253 right now i'm fixing mechanical things to be done/replace/repair before i put my coils and wheels. I need to make sure all mechanical stuffs are pretty good condition before i put a lot of mods.

Clean looking sedan! And good idea to fix and repair things before spending on mods. :)

euneek7

Euneek7/db7
@phenom3030 yeah but the bad thing about my car was having a auto tranny. that's why im looking a vip build or classy looks. Not down to a race track.

db8hanep

clean! you dont really need to go with the VIP theme, just a clean drop and nice wheels. just keep it simple like how you got it,

euneek7

Euneek7/db7

Got my coilovers today. Wait till next week to install and slam my car.

euneek7

Euneek7/db7

Just got my transmission and oil change today. Preparing for a big thing tomorrow!