My Integra: We've Only Just Begun

Dr Grant

My 00' Integra LS Coupe Thread

2000 Acura Integra LS
Automatic
Bought with 85k on original motor
Paid $4.35
3rd Owner

Really want to go to the body shop to have them clean it up or just get a new non OEM bumper that's already primed from eBay and get it painted at a shop. I'm not sure what's cheaper at this point.

Right side. Rear bumper. Again, shop? or DIY project?

Underneath was coated since new.

Driver side front fender.

Last edited:

Ganyon

Don't buy ebay non oem bumpers. Go to the junkyard or look on craigslist for used parts. The rear bumper looks like it just needs new paint. The car is clean though.

zack11122

Looks good. A little expensive but nice. If you plan to keep it auto don't worry about speed. Just do asthetics

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
The car is clean already so there really isn't anything you could do other than cosmetic mods. Black rims are nice on silver tegs and a nice lowered stance:thumbs up
But if you're looking for power and fun while driving I suggest a manual swap :drive:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
If the damage on your bumpers is paint from another vehicle, we can get that off easily. If it's scratches in your own paint, you just gotta repaint it.

Sent from my SCH-I435

tamboo

cheap@ss
fenders are pretty cheap at rock auto.

Dr Grant

Thanks for the compliments guys! Took some advice from another thread and used Turtle Wax on the white paint marks that have been on my front bumper since I bought it last October -_- had no idea it'd actually work.

@Ryan659 :thumbs up If only it was manual.

@Tambo Checked out Rock Auto they have awesome prices but the shipping puts it over compared to eBay steel fenders. Do I go non OEM fender from eBay for 70 instead of RockAuto's 125.16 fender? RockAuto says their fender is CAPA certified. Heres the eBay link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fender-1994-2001-Acura-Integra-Fender-FRONT-LEFT-FENDER-Primered-Driver-Side-/331090010840?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item4d1680a2d8

@Ganyon Not too sure what you mean by don't buy eBay bumpers other than I'm guessing they're not as good of quality as OEM. Though after getting the paint off my bumper it seems like I'll be able to just go with a repaint from a shop.

giLDC4

Slow&Low
Welcome! Looks clean. A bit pricey for the little details on the bumpers. But eh its fine, it has low mileage. What kind of wheels are you looking forward to? I plan to get the enkei rpf1 on my teg, after I work on my suspension.

tamboo

cheap@ss
lol i didnt check the shipping $72 is outrageous.
a lot of times i'll use rockauto to find the favorited parts
and then find them on ebay/amazon for less lol.
i see some on car-part for $20-30 but again the shipping
could be a dealbreaker unless you luck out and find one nearby.

http://www.car-part.com/

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Welcome, nice pick up. Cant go wrong with low mileage vehicle on a 14 yr old car. The condition looks great. Any interior shots?

Get OEM HONDA parts and dont settle for cheap. You get what you pay for. There are a lot of aftermarket OEM replacements on the market. But the thing is, will the body shop need to add more hrs to installing, cus it doesnt line up. Will the paint stick onto the panel, or will they need to prep it, so it doesnt chip 1 mile from the body shop. All these are things to think about. Yes, you might be paying more for OEM Honda, but it might save you in the long run with the body shop.

osiris19

Don't go to Honda lol. They charge like $300 for a fender. Rockauto is your best online bet, craigslist/junkyard is better price wise.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

Dr Grant

Thank I got around 6k to toy around with if I choose to. Not sure how much I want to blow atm If I had the money to blow I'd go supersonic blue in a heartbeat

Ganyon

When my car got hit, the body shop put on an oem bumper and an aftermarket fender. The fender fits good except for where it meets the pillar. It doesn't line up at all. If I ever find an oem silver fender, I will buy it and put it on.