Pussy Wet Interior Crew - Official Roster and Picture Thread

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Thread title says it all. This is for those of us that pride ourselves on keeping out interior plastic and vinyl pussy wet
I will be uploading more pictures when I get home to show the format to follow; I just had to post it now or it would never happen, lol.​

Picture format: From rear hatch, from behind the passenger seats looking forward, and the front interior from both doors

You may also put in your post what products or methods you use and also your link to your build thread, if you wish which I will add in the roster by your name. Please follow format.

If your car is dirty on the inside, you'll get a warning, then the next time you'll be flamed and discarded from the crew

Roster

1. OGstackadolla
<-- Click Name for link to build thread

Last edited:

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
Real nice bro. I'm gonna have to clean mine up to get #2 haha

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
So this is a crew to show you know how to use armorall? Looks clean, seats look like crap though, black cloths or leathers would look way better.

rnhib25

ricer all day
My car interior is always clean and shiny! I clean it at least 2 times a week

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
LMAO!
Armor All is a s*** product IMO; seats suck, I would like some racing seats since the leathers were stolen :(
Nice sig pic, btw; i like the death/life look with the cemetery on one side

My car interior is always clean and shiny! I clean it at least 2 times a week
Then post the pic's, hoe

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
not sure if my pics do me any justice but ive always kept my shit shinning friends think im crazy for cleaning my car so much i use McGuires products all the way around> SO number ?

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
Haha did a quick clean as fast as I could :( I just started interior so....yeah but i'd like #2 :)))))haha
And idk if i can drop by tonight I got a soccer game. But I'll see

BlackInAction

Certified black kid
not sure if my pics do me any justice but ive always kept my s*** shinning friends think im crazy for cleaning my car so much i use McGuires products all the way around> SO number ?

You have a sick interior by the way, where di you get all those white parts?

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Guess I'll throw this up. It's from my gsr which I regret selling. I'm in between cars right now. I got the car with ratted out interior... I have a bit of a savior complex lol

Oh and I clean with a damp towel... That's it :D