Obd1 ECU and Dizzy In OBD2 car.

LSAllmotor

I have an 2001 Integra LS, I switch OBD2 P75 out for an OBD1 P75 and swtiched the dizzy out also since that is what you have to do to make the car run right. I was wondering since i switched out the ECU and Dizzy will it affect the gas mileage of the car since the Sencondary Cat Sensor isnt functioning anymore due to the OBD1 ECU. I apologise if there is a thread for this already, i searched but couldnt find anything. Thanks for all Club Integra user that have helped me in the past. Best thread ever for Teg owners like me :)

LSAllmotor

Heard you cant run and OBD2 Dizzy with and OBD1 ECU due to a part in the Dizzy that wont make the car run right? All i wanted to know is if it will affect the car gas mileage since i have an OBD1 Ecu instead of and OBD2 or are they both pratically the same just different years.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
it will be the same if you run the jumper harness it runs fine. you are still using the obd2 harness

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
then the obd1 dizzy wont work on your car because the obd2 dizzy is 1 plug and the obd1 is 2 plugs. your gas millage should be the same.

LSAllmotor

Ok i went and looked and the dizzy that is on my car right now is only one plug, that is what stumped me. So the dizzy on my car right now is and OBD2 then.