My 95 LS/SE

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
o0o0o dropped on blades. nice :thumbs up
Yeah I got lucky. Blades are mint condition, the guy kept them in storage for about 7 years and would polish them every now and then.

Nice Sileighty! Big transformation from the panda theme to a nice OEM look! Loving it haha
Ya that's my friend's Silvia, it's a beast! lol I can upload some more pics if his car if anyone's interested. Yeah OEM for life! Clean and simple 8)

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
Here's a super short video of the Skunk2 exhaust WITHOUT the silencer. Not a very good video, but today's easter it was kind of spur of the moment lol

[YOUTUBE="Three"]FiQldti2LVs[/YOUTUBE]

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
Not really a major update but might as well add to the list...

Ditched the clear corners for ambers.

BLVD

Here's a super short video of the Skunk2 exhaust WITHOUT the silencer. Not a very good video, but today's easter it was kind of spur of the moment lol

[YOUTUBE="Three"]FiQldti2LVs[/YOUTUBE]

Sounds nice!

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
you werent wearing your seatbelt :nono:
I was lol I let my uncle drive since it used to be his car and I wanted him to feel out the changes. I was in my passanger seat, secured with my seatbelt.

Safety first :p

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

MFBATZ

Reddit is fun.
Looking good. Any updates?
Sorry, I haven't been on in months. No updates unfortunately. Been really tough ever since I moved out on my own and I might have to sell her :( I have a dog now and I could really use the extra room for camping and road trips. I love my Integra so much but it doesn't seem practical anymore.

Once I get everything back to stock, I'll put her up for sale on her.

My plans were to remove the spoiler, repaint, replace the tokicos with some Konis and H&R's. I'm a bit sad about this but it's for the best :/

dbryder

Sorry, I haven't been on in months. No updates unfortunately. Been really tough ever since I moved out on my own and I might have to sell her :( I have a dog now and I could really use the extra room for camping and road trips. I love my Integra so much but it doesn't seem practical anymore.

Once I get everything back to stock, I'll put her up for sale on her.

My plans were to remove the spoiler, repaint, replace the tokicos with some Konis and H&R's. I'm a bit sad about this but it's for the best :/
saddest story, but that's how most people are when they want to let go of their integras. they need something more roomy. good luck of the sell and buying a new car