what did you do to your car today?

SoundEfx

I looked at it in storage and walked away.

I know the battery has to be dead by now, so that has to be either charged or replaced soon.

Noneed2Hate

expanded a stripped thread for my sway bar brackets, rethreaded it and put a helicoil in to bring it back to it's intended size. Fits nicely now. torqued down to 17 ft lbs no problem and feels solid again. That side of the sway bar has been giving me issues ever since I snapped that bolt in it a while ago.

Also changed my oil with some STP 5W-30 Synthetic and a microguard filter. I know it's not the best, but it's more or less intended to keep my car from sludging up while I'm deployed.

Noneed2Hate

Attempted to install my APR performance carbon fiber Side Mirrors, but sadly while assembling them to make sure everything was good the threads on the base decided to strip out. I was able to get one side on, but I'm not running a single side mirror like that.

renarudo

Washed my teg and the wife's camry. Wiped down the interiors with armor all. Researching ways to resurrect the old stormtrooper 4runner. So, good times.

94RS

No fucks given.
All I had and figured I'd use it up before making a switch.

That makes more sense :lol: When you do switch it up, grab some of this stuff :thumbs up

Doesn't leave that slimy feeling, super glossy look that Armor All does. That's all I use on my vehicles plastics.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
That makes more sense :lol: When you do switch it up, grab some of this stuff :thumbs up

Doesn't leave that slimy feeling, super glossy look that Armor All does. That's all I use on my vehicles plastics.

How much for those seats since you don't drive it anymore :lol: