Are Integra Owners Getting Hassled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntegraT09

Banned
Now now ballerin, he made it a homo reference on me bcuz he must be gay and not getting any. (Apparently lying to chicks driving his mommies car and not getting any from the female sex turned him homo. Simple as that.)
No man I heard on CNN that they have proved that integras are what is causing ppl to turn homo.

rockadilla

thats right.
I was going to go into graphic design but I took a break and when I do go back it will prob be in business.. my brain works better with that, but my wife is way smarter then me so she's finishing before me :lol:

Yeah there are a couple elise's around here, they are pretty sweet. Well have a good day, and have fun with the high school kids (no offense guys :lol:)
^
Lol not a problem.... LOL I'm bored and this guy just came up and made my day :lol: LOL hahahaha

Ballerin1

Im 21, graphics designer freelance, still in Uni, is350 was 54G out the door (CND), condo roughly 350,000. Pics are on my desktop, but its a 2008 Lexus IS350 blk on blk, toms super, eibach pro kit, Lexus GFX Kit, 6500K Hids low, 3000K Fogs, 19 Volk Racing RE30 diamond black,... and lets see am i forgetting n e thing else... I study Electrical Engineering Control Systems...
Pix...

IntegraT09

Banned
I was going to go into graphic design but I took a break and when I do go back it will prob be in business.. my brain works better with that, but my wife is way smarter then me so she's finishing before me :lol:

Yeah there are a couple elise's around here, they are pretty sweet. Well have a good day, and have fun with the high school kids (no offense guys :lol:)
thanks... im just waiting for some plans to be made....

IntegraT09

Banned
^
Lol not a problem.... LOL I'm bored and this guy just came up and made my day :lol: LOL hahahaha
Im glad I made your made your day but when im not around and you need a good laugh go outside and take a look at your car.

IntegraT09

Banned
^
:wtf: Lol dude are u even trying anymore? That was just sad.... Come on dude try harder I need more lulz :lol:
No im getting bored too... lol I had a good run... Anyways im out have fun out there stay safe make sure your mufflers dont fall off and fuck the police. Thank you thank you your far too kind. laterrr

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
He is prob getting ready to own you... freelance graphic design people make good money if they are good plus he is studying engineering... which all of them make crazy bank.

Also no offense in this bc I think that everyone has their own style and they are free to do whatever they like but the cars he is making fun of is cars like yours.... body kits, chrome rims, painted loud colors. This is where age becomes a factor. Come back in 5 years and tell me what you think of ur car, when I was 16 I had a riced Jetta so we have all been there.

rockadilla

thats right.
No im getting bored too... lol I had a good run... Anyways im out have fun out there stay safe make sure your mufflers dont fall off and fuck the police. Thank you thank you your far too kind. laterrr
^
OH MY GOD!!!!! I WANNA HAVE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING BABIES!!!!

LOFLHahahahahahahahaha

IntegraT09

Banned
Omfg, this guy is full of awesome comebacks. (Sarcasm, he's really a queer and has shitty comebacks) Lirl!!!
Wtf I just realized your 15. Can you even drive? Is that a pic of your hot wheels car? Borrow some balls from the older ricer members. Instead of driving around in the hulk mobile go to school and get a good education so you can buy a nice car. Im pretty sure that everyone here isnt going to buy a Teg when there older because they think there NICE. Am I right about that assumption?

IntegraT09

Banned
He is prob getting ready to own you... freelance graphic design people make good money if they are good plus he is studying engineering... which all of them make crazy bank.

Also no offense in this bc I think that everyone has their own style and they are free to do whatever they like but the cars he is making fun of is cars like yours.... body kits, chrome rims, painted loud colors. This is where age becomes a factor. Come back in 5 years and tell me what you think of ur car, when I was 16 I had a riced Jetta so we have all been there.
Your right I cant fight with you on that one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.