Attn: To All Site Sponsors Who Sell...

98IntegraRS

whatevebr site sponsor pm's me first for a megan racing drift spec catback for a 98 Integra RS

SHIPPED TO CANADA, lemme write that again, SHIPPED TO CANADA
via PAYPAL, yes PAYPAL NOT CREDIT CARD

I've search 100000x sites, the very few who will shi[p to canada, won't take paypal? they all give you a message saying they want a credit card for immediate sometyhing or other blahblah blah i spent like 3 hours trying to fidn a site, and i feel like ranting

this is the only exhaust i want, i love the angled muffler, and the sound,

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUU

98IntegraRS

and now i can't order my apexcone kit off ddmtuning because the samething? like what's the point in having paypal then?

Your recipient requires instant payments. is what it says?

98IntegraRS

do i need to transer money from my bank account into my paypal ccount then buy, or will it autmatically withdraw money from my bank account to my paypal account to the seller?

Rich-PMS

Ddm DOES take paypal.

Immediate payment means you need the funds already IN your paypal before you go to place an order. You can withdrawl money from your bank into paypal, and then once the money clears and is available in your paypal account you can buy anything that requires "immediate payment"

98IntegraRS

i can't add a debit card, it doesn't give me an option, only credit card, and for card type it only says visa, mastercard, american express...

I don't think us canadians can use our debit cards...? STUPID

j13

Keep It Clean
Ddm DOES take paypal.

Immediate payment means you need the funds already IN your paypal before you go to place an order. You can withdrawl money from your bank into paypal, and then once the money clears and is available in your paypal account you can buy anything that requires "immediate payment"
+1

alright GAY <3
i love you marky poo
Fixed

J/k :)

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
not funny.
aww not even a little bit? I'm from texas, its not everyday i get to poke at a canadian. my bad

but ya i dont ever put money in my paypal, its just connected to my checking acct and it pulls money automatically when i need it.