O2 Sensor Location.

beatfanatikz

Okhow many O2 sensors are in the 91 teggy?i heard there was two but i dont kno if that true? is it before the catalytic converter or is it on the header?

~Respectfully~

Beatfanatikz

Cripton805

there is one and it's a single wire sensor...

if you have aftermarket header, it will be toward the bottom before the CAT.
stock will be under the heat shield I believe... not 100%

hgocasca

level 77 troll
^^the man speaks the truth, I'm staring at my now, it's on the top piece of the exhaust manifold, aftermarket would be on the downpipe

hgocasca

level 77 troll
A clip, which I believe eventually leads to your ecu, it's a necessity, correct me if I'm wrong anyone, but hopefully that was able to answer your question, if not, let me know

hidenplanvew

if its a 90-91 its a one wire (heats off exhaust temp)... 92-93 its a four wire (obd1 the o2 sensor has internal heater)... obd2 (start 1996) they run 2 o2 sensors 1 pre cat and 1 post cat

evilminion88

I ate the bones
If its a one wire the O2 sensor connector is connected to the side of the tranny where the cable is held down (thats if its manual). Just look under the hood

Cripton805

Thanks guys..but Is it possible if anybody can give me a pic
of where it goes?

~respectfully~

Beatfanatikz
this is a 96 Accord o2 sensor, but I think it will be similar to this on a stock header.
THIS IS NOT AN AFTERMARKET HEADER.

If you need it replaced, the autozone single wire plug will fit nicely.
It is a crimp on and is much cheaper than the one with a plug. (HALF)
You can do it yourself and everything is included. Make sure to use the little plastic tube that you heat up to shrink over the crimp on area to protect the exposed cut wire from water damage.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

here is the single wire o2 sensor for your OBD0 model W/o the plug.
You cut the old wire and Crimp on the new one.

the plug version would look something like this.
THE PLUG VERSION WILL NEED TO BE CUT AND EXTENDED TO REACH AN AFTERMARKET HEADER.

Just follow your current plug to see where it plugs in, if you buy this version

Last edited: