my day

1/4milematt

well wolk up late for class so said forget it and i went to my friends house and on the way my car over heated and slowed down put on my hazard lights and i had my neighbor follow me home you will get a kick out of this to avoid a kid street racing a crossfire i slammed on my brakes my neighbor didnt have time to stop and rear ended me so thats my day

Greentegkid

wow! dat sucks dude, its probably the thermostat or the fan fuse relay, mines overheated twice on my way to school.

jeepers94

93 Integra GS
dang and I thought I had it rough trying to find a parking spot at school for 35 minutes today. hopefully tomorrows better for ya

Rich-PMS

How bad is the car?

Good luck with tomorrow being better

mirrorimg

well wolk up late for class so said forget it and i went to my friends house and on the way my car over heated and slowed down put on my hazard lights and i had my neighbor follow me home you will get a kick out of this to avoid a kid street racing a crossfire i slammed on my brakes my neighbor didnt have time to stop and rear ended me so thats my day
After reading that, I suggest you go to school more often.

j13

Keep It Clean
Dude! That's one long sentence. I thought I sucked at grammar! I don't mean to seem rude or anything, but, learn to use proper punctuations. That's why you should stay in school and learn bro. I felt stupid after reading your post.

After reading that, I suggest you go to school more often.
Agreed. :rolf:

Last edited:

96TegGSR

lmao thats so funny i read everytime the ones that do the run on sentences i laugh alot its funny i like