Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
If the C70 had different gear ratios, it would outrun a Grom no problem.

Gears 1-3 are pretty fucking short (third tops at about 39-40) but 4th gear is long as fuck (tops around 65-70), which is where they usually end up passing me :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Levers are on.

Since the bars are so damn short due to being on the C70, I need to get a longer bolt for the throttle side mirror :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I charged the battery and adjusted the mixture screw like 1/4" and the problem is gone... :smackself:

R13

The other asshole
Low battery.

Most road bikes won't start for shit when the battery is low, even if they seem to crank fine.

94RS

No fucks given.
Well... After riding the C70 with all of it's non-electronic goodness, I fucking hate not having a kickstarter :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
If you get just the levers, yeah. I think I paid $53 for these, perches and master cylinder came with them.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
If you get just the levers, yeah. I think I paid $53 for these, perches and master cylinder came with them.
I've thought about buying some, but I've heard some pretty bad horror stories of the brakes locking up becuase you cant let the lever back out :lol:.

94RS

No fucks given.
It's a different reservoir, but the same set that I bought has been on Blackie for at least two years (how long I've known the owner) and he rides the shit out of it, never had a problem :what:

94RS

No fucks given.
Found another pic of that GayROM next to Blackie...

Not a fan considering this was built by the same person..

R13

The other asshole
I keep tempting Nick with the 2015 R1, tagging him on track bike photos on Instagram. :lol:

Shame he has to pay for a wedding. :mrgreen: