Need help with LS Moonroof/Sunroof

95B20Teg

NFKTD TEG
Ok here is the deal, I have 95 Integra wit a moonroof/sunroof and the thing bout is.. that it has the switch where you could fully extend it out.. but it only goes up and down and when i hold the button for a little,, it will make this weird noise... and i want to know what could i do to fix this problem.. so that way i could have a moonroof/sunroof again.. that opens out.. like all the other LS integra i see out on the streets!

eenkdb7

hey sorry to burst your bubble, lol but it sounds like you have a moonroof that only opens UP and DOWN, i know because when i first got mines, i went thru the same thing lol and i thought it was just stuck, but eventually relized it wasnt a full opening sunroof =:(:(

now its leaking on me:(:(

eenkdb7

take off the headliner and look at it! lol mines was already off and thats how i came to realize it doesnt opens back lol

95B20Teg

NFKTD TEG
Im sure mine goes back. cause i took it off. I was told it needs motor.. it will go back an inch.. then stop.. so i came to a conclusiuon cause it needs a motor.. but i was told motors run a bit high.. so i found a guy that has the sunroof and the motor and even the headliner for only 100 dollars.. pretty cheap? what you guys think??