Stay away from GPSCity.com

94RS

No fucks given.
Lemme start off by saying FUCK THIS COMPANY.

Now that that's out of the way, the real reason not to buy from these fucks.... I bought a Garmin Virb XE Auto Racing Bundle from GPS City on October 31st. The bundle was on sale for $289.95, or you could buy just the camera for $329.95. I paid a few extra dollars for 2-day shipping, still under $300.

Camera arrives, the charge cable is defective out of the box along with the camera freezing up after a few minutes of use. Contact the company about it, they offer to replace it. Fine, except that I have to pay return shipping... which is $21.

I get the replacement camera and yet again, defective out of the box. Contact the company about it yet again, this time for a refund. I pay another $21 for shipping, they get it back on Nov 23 and the refund is supposed to take 1-2 business days to go through. Seeing as it was the day before thanksgiving, I gave it a few days.

Dec 1st rolls around, still no refund. So I email the company. When I emailed them about the defective cameras, both times I had a response in a few hours.

So today, I try calling their automated "press X for this department" number. Sat on hold for over 20mins twice, no answer. These fucks don't even have hold music, just a dead silence with the occasional few seconds of loud static :rolf:

I finally take it up with PayPal around 1:30, and big fucking shock, they respond to that in under an hour.

Avoid these assholes at all costs, even if they have the best deal.

94RS

No fucks given.
I got the money back last night before I posted this.

Just figured a good warning for everyone else to stay away would be helpful.