My 99 gsr

GeeSR

Second time posting here but it's been a while, still a noob ha.
Purchased a 99 integra gsr half a year ago and decided to share what I've done so far and my future plans.
Integra was almost stock except for lowering springs in the rear and coilovers in front, alarm with remote start(hate it bc I've left in in gear and accidentally turned the car on and almost created an accident) and edelbrock throttle body.

What I've done to it is lots of maintenance, comptech intake with new K&N filter, comptech header, custom piping exhaust 2.25 with vibrant muffler, tune up, used oem front bumper, new carbon fiber hood, aerocatch hood pins/latches, type r lip and wing, took out rear seats, new wheels, white led license bulbs, powder coated valve cover, some dress up kits for the engine bay and more basic cosmetic work/maintenance. Might be forgetting some stuff ha

Many more upgrades to come tho will be posting pics :)
Just a kid trying to build a race car ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GeeSR

Makes me miss mine.

Did you install the hood pins backwards? :lol:

I probably did ha but I'm not the only one in the area some of them have them sideways but u guess as long as it does it's job

And thanks everyone ! :)

R13

The other asshole
I think the only reason you're not supposed to install them that way is if the chassis flexes or the hood shifts allowing the pin to slide out, but that seems highly unlikely so :wgaf: :lol:

GeeSR

I think the only reason you're not supposed to install them that way is if the chassis flexes or the hood shifts allowing the pin to slide out, but that seems highly unlikely so :wgaf: :lol:

No wonder the hood didn't want to close at first so we had to do lots of adjustments and it was a pita;(

GeeSR

My integra won't start anymore, I was leaving work and BAM nothing. So I quickly grabbed a battery jumper box from work and nothing I tried hitting the starter too but didn't help a lot. Thankfully there were still couple co workers still there to help me push start it. I know it's not the battery I recently bought that in the beginning of the year I'm 90% sure is the starter. Hopefully I'll replace this weekend.