spring rates on skunk2 pro-s?

ewoo

filipinoFTW!
hey everybody,

i've been trying to search for the spring rates on the skunk2 pro-s coilovers and couldn't find anything except spring rates on their adj. springs. can anybody help me out? thanks!

also... would these suffice for a daily driven car thats going to be a weekend track whore?

thanks for any and all input everybody.

samace_sg

Second Glance
i thought they were 400-500.. my brother got them on his civic and i gotta say they are pretty stiff...

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
hey everybody,

i've been trying to search for the spring rates on the skunk2 pro-s coilovers and couldn't find anything except spring rates on their adj. springs. can anybody help me out? thanks!

also... would these suffice for a daily driven car thats going to be a weekend track whore?

thanks for any and all input everybody.
Why don't you try e-mailing or giving them a call. I'm sure they'll be able to tell you the spring rates. I'm pretty sure they'd be fine for DD, but i'm not sure about the track. I would recommend getting some adjustable coilovers so you'll be able to play around with the settings. Some tracks need a stiffer setting, some a little soft. It all depends on where you're running your Teg.