yet again another integra. her name is constantine>:)

whitedc4

ehh. inch ould be okay if you wanna go in the baja rally 1000

and its not a washer. its pretty much a locking nut. you could order one from skunk2 or just go to home depot and find a bolt that fits the shifter.

take your shift knob into home depot, find a bolt that threads into the knob, then find the nut that fits on the bolt, buy the bolt only, BAM!! locking nut for the knob :D
BAM! aight boss! (bostonian accent!)
lol and i'm not 4x4ing it i know for a fact lol! i've had two stock height integras i never had to stoop down to get in where as now i have to crawl in!

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
progress is looking good! Some body work and (s)he'll be beautiful!
You guys are so freaking lucky you can lower your cars that much without doing damage.. I have trouble getting around this shit hole on freaking Tein S.Techs.. parking lots that have like a 45 degree angle of incline to get into, speed bumps, shit like that..
I want to move to California.

whitedc4

Took my girly to the car wash:)
before (my driver door was open)

as soon as i was done. i was gonna take a sudsy pic but my phone was in the car when she had her "just brushed clean feeling"

Pic of her "bad side" :( didn't take a stunner shot :(

a pic from behind always is a plus!!

Last edited:

whitedc4

besides paint and working out the dents i don't know what to do next

Last edited:

whitedc4

getting quoted for paint this weekend:scurred::scurred::alcoholic:alcoholic :woot:

nervous.. and still can't decide if i really wanna stick with milano red. i want a jade green integra so bad but i don't wanna have to pay extra for door jams and engine bay to be painted :( pooooey.

and the turn signal on that side sometimes kinda leans out of place a bit :(
idkk if there's something to do be done about that or not...
i can't wait to get a new front bumper..

Last edited:

whitedc4

lol a buddy of mine just painted his ek hatch midori and i was pretty surprised of the outcome looks good!

eventually when the motor builds done and we put it in it will get changed to a different color probably something bright and flashy.. i'm considering canary yellow.. i just want it to happen and hurry up!

whitedc4

paint quote 1000 dollah and this dude can paint!
as soon as my fall break starts she'll be in the shop.
i'll be without my lady love for a whole week :(

whitedc4

it's gonna still be milano red but he's painting my old hatch which is white and painting a new fender door and front bumper which are all off colored so he's probably not gonna be making any money off of me.

whitedc4

LOOKING FOR CONSTANTINE'S WINTER WHEELS!!

if you have any ls mesh.. not web. si's or fat fives...or ur selling ur dr20's with tires and they're 350 or less and you're within a couple hours.. i'll say 4 at the max then let me know! we can either meet up or i can drive there! i need em soon soon soon.

i've got lots of parts i can use for trades.
at the moment all i've pulled out of my old cars is stuff i've placed on this one. but if anyones interested in grey or black rear seats plus cash i can always do that they're just collecting dust. front seats i need to clean before i sell them.