No start

varelaf

m at a road block. I have a B18C and I spun a bearing a while ago and pulled the engine. Rebuilt everything which took me about a year. I just finished installing everything and I can't it to start. I originally couldn't get the engine to crank but then noticed one plug disconnected from the starter. Got that hooked up and the engine started to crank. I have fuel about 44psi,I can hear the pump turn on, I checked for spark and that all checked good. It has a new battery. have looked at videos, read forums and everything that people say to check I have done so and still no joy. I don't know what else I can check. I have double and triple checked all the connections. I checked the grounds and everything seems to be connected properly. I tried to turn the engine by the crank and it was very hard to turn. I removed the valve cover to see if it turns electrically and it does turn. I'm stumped on what could be preventing the start. Not sure if I could have a weak spark. Could that be possible??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.