LCA bolt and bushing? WTF

Thekris

Yeah, there was so many ways people posted so me and my dad sort of just did it our own way. Its the only way to learn stuff and nahh, I only needed those two bushings and i didn't want the wholeee kti. I bought some kyb bushings.

Thekris

All that work and you're not tucking in the rear?

You couldve just got a sawzall blade between bushing and strut fork and cut the bolt in 5 minutes. That's the route I had to go
My area, I can't ride like that. Too bad of roads. Also, I may eventually slam it but not for now. Its my first time lowering a car. I need to learn more about what i can do and what I can't and stuff.

teg_your_it

speaking of having only the fronts lowered, heres a pic of my car back when i had the fronts lowered too and couldn't touch the rears.

All that work and you're not tucking in the rear?

You couldve just got a sawzall blade between bushing and strut fork and cut the bolt in 5 minutes. That's the route I had to go
i don't know what that is. can you post few pictures please. sooner or later i have to do this. it's gotten a bit worse for me. every bump is just brutal compared to my brother's 1992 accord.

mirrorimg

i don't know what that is. can you post few pictures please. sooner or later i have to do this. it's gotten a bit worse for me. every bump is just brutal compared to my brother's 1992 accord.
Its a reciprocating saw. Sawzall is the tool that Milwaukee makes .

greddy1387

Get a pair of skunk 2 or blox lcas. They are great for this and the blox r 100. I use tol have a purple set on my. Old civ