Bad head gasket?

AWWilson88

AWWilson88
So to start off about 1.5 years ago I put my car away due to transmission issues. I got around to just replacing the engine and trans. I had the B18C1 in it and then I got a B18C Type R from HMO, HMO did compression tests before sending out the set-up. I had a local shop do the swap for me. I finally got my car back after 3 weeks due to various reasons. The next day I started to have over heating issues. Fan relay was not working so it is currently jumped so my fan comes on as soon as I turn my car on. When I am driving the temp starts to creep up then I do the heater trick then it would go down.

Since I have been trying to figure out my over heating problem, I have done 2 radiator treatments. I was thinking it was due to a clog in the system. Did the prestone back flush kit, make sure nothing was left behind. I was still having over heating problems. Asked the shop if they changed the thermostat, they said yes. I have heard of thermostats going bad after 2 days so I figured what the hell, I'll replace it any way. I did the boil test before putting it in(yes, it worked), I tested the "old" one and it worked too. I have replaced the ECT gauge sensor and the ECT sending unit. I have also pulled my radiator(All In Fabrication half radiator) out and put a hose up to it and both ports seem to have the same flow out both of them. I put it back together, I am still having overheating issues.

No milkiness on my oil cap, no oil in my antifreeze, I do have moisture coming out of my exhaust(just figure thats from the moisture in the gas).

I have pulled my thermostat out, I am getting equal temps on both hoses. I have not taken it for a test drive since taking the thermostat out will do that tomorrow. I will be doing a leak down test tomorrow.

Anything that you guys can think of? Should I be doing anything else? Bad head gasket?

Thank you in advance.