OBD1 ecu for 2001 Integra.

Joe383

My next question is about the ECU. I am wanting to put an OBD1 P72 ECU in my 2001 integra using a jumper and 94 ECU so it dose not wig out when I modify my exhaust. Will this effect any of the functions on my car like the cruise control?

94RS

No fucks given.
:rolf:

Get a CEL eliminator.

Last edited:

Joe383

Been looking at getting hondata S300 later anyways. The more I look at the program the more I want it. I will just get the ECU and see if any thing stops working.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
everything works if you run an obd1 ecu. except the butterflies, those will not open if you dont use an obd1 p72.

I have a virgin p28 for sale if youre interested. Its the preferred obd1 ecu. Shoot me a PM.

Joe383

everything works if you run an obd1 ecu. except the butterflies, those will not open if you dont use an obd1 p72.

I have a virgin p28 for sale if youre interested. Its the preferred obd1 ecu. Shoot me a PM.
Thanks but ya I plan on keeping the stock intake and the butterfly's.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
good luck trying to find an OBD1 p72. I would switch to a 1st gen skunk or blox manifold which are ITR styled ones. if its smog you are worried about, skunk2 pro is carb legal.

Joe383

No not worried about smog. I just want to swap out the cat. I would like to later run Hondata S300 and add on the traction control and coil on plug. I know I am going to pay a little bit for a OBD1 P72. This is my second project so don't have a lot of cash right now to dump in to the car. I just have always wanted one and decided now was the time to get one. This is my weekend car. Wanted one for the last 10 years. I have wanted hondata for ever. Not turning my car in to a drag car or nothing. This is just my weekend take the wife out on a date car.I will be driving it to work about 1 to 2 times a week at most. Just trying to do some mods to make it a little funner to drive for now. I don't want my car loud but also don't like how quiet the car is. A cat is just a waist of HP in my eyes. Plan on replacing it with a resonator. I did this to a civic about 10 or 11 years ago and liked it.