David & Justin's Integra Night Pix

DC2-Integra

Your Moms Boy Toy
Well, myself and justin got bored one night and we went downtown to take some pictures so here they are, ENJOY!: :twisted:

David: 1995 SE
Justin: 2000 GSR

Last edited:

g3teg97

Super Moderator
David, as I said before, you have the cleanest '98+ front & rear end green integra with bronze rims. haha. Looks real good, pics aren't even blurry.

Hey, did you ever get that front on the right side fixed. I remember you saying you had a little bit of damage or something. eh, sweet pics, nice tegs!

DC2-Integra

Your Moms Boy Toy
lol thanks bro, ehm nah i havent had time really to go and get it fixed, i might have to just get another bumper but from what i understand the body shop could possibly use heat to fix it, but i dont know how that will turn out, we'll see.... you better come to the november meet, i'm going to push for 30+ integras ;)

g3teg97

Super Moderator
DC2-Integra said:
you better come to the november meet, i'm going to push for 30+ integras ;)
of course, bra...i want to get a coupe of tegs from lakeland...gotta represent polk county lololol jp :D

DB8_228

nice coupes...i like the 98+ front end. I did the same. Go gReeeeennn!!

1991TeGgY Ls

nice nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there since they wouldnt let me post just nice nice i put the fucking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!