Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Don't act like your g-spot isn't in your ass like every other dude in the world..... :lol:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Today I sold a Honda Rebel 500 and a CB500F, both seemed pretty happy. However in this day and age, people need to do more research. I swear a lot of the people who come in are the same people that post threads here asking for help without trying to research the answer themselves.

Take for example, this morning I was trying to help this guy that a parts guy motioned to me, as I'm trying to get the Honda Rebel set up for the other customer since she already bought it, and he's looking at a KTM 250 exc-f and then he goes on and on about talking about other stuff that doesnt relate to getting a bike, like the truck he bought and the houses hes owned, like, bro.. Then I tell him the cost of the bike and I feel like I've insulted them, and I even tell him that particular model is on a good rebate from manufacturer to help get these bikes on the road.

And then another couple come in, looking at the 690 Duke for the girl, she has an older air cooled Monster 796, and wants to get on the Monster 797 instead, but they want to trade in the 796, but they still owe on it, and the guy is looking at the Monster 1200, and likes the 2015 1200 S we have outside for $14k with 1600 miles. But owe the new 2017 Monster 1200 is the same price.. Bro the used one is the sport edition, the new 1200 S is like $18k or something. So that situation they couldnt narrow it down to what bike they wanted and money seemed to be a factor...

Anyways I did two test rides today and took our used 2015 GSX S1000 kinda like this one and it was pretty awesome to ride

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
My second day they threw me on the Ninja 650 for a demo ride, like wat. lol I thought it was pretty sweet. My manager is awesome too, he encourages social interaction, not like a shark tank dealership

R13

The other asshole
Those dealerships are far and few these days, sadly the only good dealership near me with friendly staff is a Harley dealer :lol:

They tried really hard to get me to take a wide glide out last time I was there... it was tempting, but I didn't wanna go home sad that I couldn't buy it :lol:

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
That one kert posted was lazily customized by pulling off the OEM seats and putting on a springer seat.... Passenger pegs are still there :rolf:

This is how they look stock.

It's just enough to keep the passenger from sliding back.

R13

The other asshole
I think that one is just as Ty said, sort of a safety catch for the passenger, or alternatively you could tie a small bag to it, that's what I see them used for most of the time.

I do like the look of that cheesy ass paint scheme on the wideglide though, I'd consider one with an upgraded engine :lol:

R13

The other asshole
The red one is fuck ugly. :lol:

If I was gonna get a Harley and money was no object that's the one I'd get though :thumbs up

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Well money is always an issue for you, so you get nothing lmfao

Seriously though, why do people tease themselves and go to the dealership just to look, like, I can see shit online, but if I was seriously interested in buying something, then yeah I'd go check it out. Just gets me stressed out trying to manage who needs to be helped, prioritize people. Not like getting food or beer, everyone in line, just pick and choosing

R13

The other asshole
Some people are just bike enthusiasts who wanna see their favorite bikes in person because there's a difference between looking at a picture and seeing it in person, or they're kids who like to go look because they fucking love motorcycles... then there's dickheads like you that make them feel bad for wanting to look...

Do us a favor and don't be that salesman that doesn't understand the term "We're just looking" or be the one that acts like you want them to get the fuck out when they say that.

...Yes I have experience with these dickheads. :lol: Which brings me back to that Harley dealership. I went there back when I was like 17-18, fuckin' skinny ass broke kid on my 05 600rr, walk through the door and start looking at a sportster sitting inside the door, guy comes over and starts the salesman chat, asks me if I'm looking to buy or just looking and I tell him I'm a broke ass kid fresh out of high school that just wanted to look because I was bored that day, he laughs and says he understands, offers me a cup of coffee and tells me I'm welcome to hang out, chat, sit on whatever bike I want, and if I wanted to test ride one just let him know and he'd go get it ready.

I don't expect dealerships to offer me test rides and shit when I have no money, but still... people in the power sports sales world need to take a lesson from those guys, that's how you treat people because they may be broke today, but if the day comes they're looking to buy and you were a dickhead to them, you can guarantee they won't be back to your dealership. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: The local Honda/Suzuki/Polaris dealership is that way. Leaves all their bikes, new or used, outside in the Florida elements, then rushes you to either think about buying or leave.

On the opposite end, the new owner of the local HD dealership basically made it a place to hang out. Bands are there every weekend, huge lounge area, a cookout every few days, and they even offer you free beer while you look around :lol:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Hey I'm just speaking my mind, in reality I help everyone out, see if they have questions, no just looking, cool, move onto next person and follow up on leads, I'm not telling people to gtfo lol

But there are the people that are trying to get a bike, and need to finance it, but have bad or no credit, and then they're trying to make deals like i'll give $xxx per month, thats not how to works bro. Then theres other people trying to see if there's deals on brand new current models lol??