Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Why must hipsters ruin everything...

Pointless leather strap...

The shape of the front fairing looks like they wanted an NS500

R13

The other asshole
Well... the tail is a little amateur, and the strap is stupid, but I like the fairing.

I don't like R6's :lol: If you've noticed I rarely talk about them.

94RS

No fucks given.
It'd be fine on an actual classic build, but come on... That's just stupid on a modern sportbike. And that tail would cause hurt balls the first time you thought about braking :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Got yet another factory job possibility. This one pays less ($10/hr for 3 months then idk how much)

I'm going next Saturday to check on an FXDLS, sit on it, feel it out, decide if I still want it after that, and I may put myself in temporary debt for it... :lol:

The 2018 lineup has been leaked and the low rider s is gone. There's the breakout s, but A: Who tf knows what that'll look like, it'll probably have the SE 110ci, and B: due to the belt drive, and the breakout having a wide rear tire; they track slightly sideways because the rear tire isn't centered :lol:

Of course look how many times I've said "Oh I'm gettin' a job and getting this bike, yada yada" so it's all smoke until I physically have the fucker in my garage :lol: but I do want it, and I'm gonna give it my damn best if it's everything I expect when I see it hopefully next Saturday.

94RS

No fucks given.
Too bad your goofy ass lives way out there. With all the places I go to, I could've gotten you a job somewhere by now.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah, and I'd probably have an XR, an XB, and I could afford the fxdls by now :rolf: