My 97 gsr.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Oem b pipe has a resonator too. If comparing aem to yonaka at $200, you stand to gain more from the intake albeit still very little on a stock setup. Changing the catback doesn't improve flow much while you still have oe sized cat and collector. Again in either case you're not looking at much. I prefered sound only when I wanted it so intake was always top of my list. Heard only when you mash throttle.

SleeepyHeaad

TheGreenMachine
Oh and I wanted opinions on these fogs? Look good/bad? Placement?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giLDC4

Slow&Low
I wanna swap out the interior black and to rsx front and rear seats.
Any suggestions on intakes?

welcome bro! hm.. I would suggest the password JDM carbon fiber intake. Look it up on ebay motors they are like around $200.

You should stick with the oem exhaust system, that is just my preference as a daily driver. There are quiet a few good exhaust systems out there for our cars. Like buddy club, skunk2, tanabe, and yonoka.

Anyways unique looking teg! Lucky for you, you are enjoying some nice hot weather in Florida, apparently the only place in the US that hasn't gotten touch by this freaking cold weather.

SleeepyHeaad

TheGreenMachine
welcome bro! hm.. I would suggest the password JDM carbon fiber intake. Look it up on ebay motors they are like around $200.

You should stick with the oem exhaust system, that is just my preference as a daily driver. There are quiet a few good exhaust systems out there for our cars. Like buddy club, skunk2, tanabe, and yonoka.

Anyways unique looking teg! Lucky for you, you are enjoying some nice hot weather in Florida, apparently the only place in the US that hasn't gotten touch by this freaking cold weather.

Yeah I was planning in sticking with stock exhaust for now till I want some deep tone.
But yeah it's like summer in December here

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Ebay. Replica lips are bad.

It's all I buy lol. Where I live roads are crap, and driveways are slanted like 45 degrees.

I tear up lips at stock height.

I wouldn't be able to baby a rare oem lip.

If you want a lot of sound get a sri, cai doesn't have as much noise but has more gains.

Proceeding requires a kit that includes a bypass filter if your driving through puddles or rainy weather to avoid hydro lock.

I dislike swapping parts to accommodate for the weather.

I wouldn't put H emblems on my A because it's an acura.

If I was to put them on Id have to do a full jdm front end swap.

Seeing as how my car has a USDM front I prefer to keep it A badged but whatever you like.

SleeepyHeaad

TheGreenMachine
Update on my teg.. pics soon.

AEM SRI
ITR Yonaka Headers
Yonaka Catback Exhaust
Yonaka OEM Clutch
ITR Rep Front Lip (Unpainted)
20% Tint all around
15" Bronze Reps 4x100
4x New Sumitumos
Short Shifter
5k HiDs
Black Teg Mats F&B (Inspiration to get full black interior.)
LED Brake, Reverse and Tag Lights
CNC Rear Tow Hook
LS tan front seats (Temporary since my 2 stock leather seats were done for.)
Yellow Fogs (Still to be installed)
JDM Side Markers (Still to be installed)